YLANG SUCCULENT perfumed massage Oil - 500 ml
A synergy of succulent and soothing oils! This relaxing and skin softening 100% natural massage oil is delicately perfumed with Ylang-Ylang, Cedar and Citrus. Ylang Succulent Massage Oil, by De Vermalle, is the result of a natural and noble synergy of 3 exceptional vegetable oils (Sesame, Apricot Kernels and Jojoba) for the skin and massage and 4 exotic essential oils which have relaxing (for the body and mind) and draining properties.
This massage oil puts the energies back in their place, refocuses and brings harmony to the body and mind.
More than a massage oil, Ylang Succulent reveals a very fine and complete composition:
- Sesame Oil regenerates, protects and softens the skin.
- Apricot Oil is an anti-aging, smoothing and softening agent.
- Jojoba Oil is a soothing, moisturizing, anti-wrinkle and protective agent.
- Ylang-Ylang essential oil, the flower of femininity, is sensual and comforting.
- Mandarin essential oil calms and relaxes the body, fighting effectively against stress and anxiety.
- Atlas Cedar essential oil, well known to be effective against heavy legs and cellulitis, is a valuable slimming ally in massage.
- Lime essential oil, which in aromatherapy works against anxiety and nervous tension, stimulates lymphatic circulation and slimming.
After the shower, massage the body from the bottom up with a little oil on skin still damp OR massage at any time of the day (legs, hands, solar plexus, shoulders ...) for a privileged moment of relaxation. Ideal for massages performed by a professional. Let the generous scent of Ylang Ylang and Cedar soothe the mind and relax the body while the vegetable oils nourish and heal the skin.
Do not rinse. Allows you to dress immediately after application.
NOTE: this product contains photosensitizing essential oils, weakly dosed here and therefore without any particular contraindication. However, it is recommended to avoid direct UV exposure within 12 hours of application if the skin is reactive, allergic or very sensitive to the sun.